Special Conference Rates
The Organizing Committee has secured preferential rates for the Conference participants. Book your accommodation at these rates through the registration page www.easyconferences.org.
The below accommodation prices are inclusive of bed & breakfast, all taxes and VAT.
Please note that for a half double room you need to find on your own the other person and use the shared code provided through the registration page www.easyconferences.org.
In case you require to extend your stay beyond the booking dates available in the registration system, please contact us at email@example.com
Grand Resort (Official Rating – 5*) - Venue
The newly renovated Grand Resort is among the finest 5 star hotels in Cyprus set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beach side location in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol. The hotel is about 11 km from Limassol town center, 40 min from Larnaca Airport and 60 min from Paphos Airport. Grand Resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivalled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. An attractive indoor atrium lined with impressive hanging gardens and lavish furnishings is a delightful feature, while the magnificent grounds include a free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus.
The Hotel has 231 spacious guest rooms with large balconies and flower troughs. Each room has an electronic key system, Radio T.V. with Satellite, Internet Connection, International, Local and Pay Movie Channels, PlayStation, En-suite bathroom with telephone, full length mirrors, shaver socket and hairdryer. Each room has individually controlled A/C or heating, a fully stocked Mini-Bar, Coffee & Tea Making Facilities, Safe Deposit Box, Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
Single Room - € 148
Double Room - € 186
Half-Double - € 91
Food and Beverage
There are 7 outlets within the Hotel:
- At the Anthea Restaurant and terrace the food matches the mood from sumptuous breakfast and luncheon buffets to lavish à la carte and buffet theme nights, which are inspired by local and international cuisine, with imaginative salads, mouthwatering main dishes, irresistible home-baked bread, pastas, cakes and patisserie
- At the Salaminia Restaurant you will discover a culinary voyage that will awaken your senses. You will explore an international menu based on four complimentary cuisines Italian, Asian, French and Greek.
- Kohili Restaurant: Freshly caught fish and seafood classics are served at the trendy and open air "Kohili" restaurant under the palm trees and next to the beach. Our chefs' sumptuous creations are simple, renowned and flavorful.
- Kyoshi Teppan Yaki: Delight in live-theatre cooking as Master Chefs perform astonishing feats of skill and creativity right before your eyes. Authentic Asian testing menus are few of the pleasures and treasures that await you at the open air Kyoshi.
- Kyoshi Sushi Bar: Enjoy classic sushi favorites presented with a unique, contemporary flair. A selection of Japanese beers and Saki are always offered.
- Kyma Pool Restaurant: For those who have no intention of leaving the pool area, all day snacks, rich salad bar and grills, lunch buffets and buffet theme nights are available at the Kyma Restaurant by the pool during the summer months.
- Ethnic Lounge: A seductive glance. A subtle rod. A silent invitation. These are few of the sights to be seen as you venture into the world of our Ethnic Lounge & Bar – an alluring nightspot surrounded by gorgeous garden views.
The fully renovated Wellness Center & SPA is well equipped to meet the demands of even the most dedicated fitness fanatic with a fully equipped gym, saunas, hydromassage, steam baths, solarium, spa treatments, massage rooms and beauty salon. Sports' enthusiasts are also well catered for with a floodlit "Astrocourt" tennis court, table tennis, a full size snooker table, games room, a wide range of water sports down on the beach and a children's playground. Get pampered in the unique newly renovated SPA. The hotel also has its own shopping arcade with a jewellery shop, unisex hairdressers, boutique and a gift – news agency shop.At the Grand Resort you can enjoy live music every night of the week – folklore shows – dancing and full weekly animation program including social and sports activities. Cinema nights are also available showing the latest movies every week.
St. Raphael Resort (Official Rating – 5*)
The St. Raphael Resort is a perfect choice for business and leisure, as it is located on one of the most renowned beaches in Limassol and only a short coastal drive from the lively city centre. There are shops, restaurants and bars nearby and a bus stop exactly outside the hotel.
The hotel boasts 272 rooms and suites, which are equipped with comfortable orthopedic mattresses, complimentary high speed WiFi internet, in-room temperature control (air-conditioning / heating), mini-Bar, flat-screen satellite TV, safe, coffee & tea making facilities, and many more.
Single Room - € 145
Double Room - € 176
Half-Double - € 88
Food and Beverage
There are 7 outlets within the Hotel
- Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar-Restaurant, serving an array of gourmet cuisine with fresh fish, meats, salads and pasta.
- Seashells Beach Tavern, a relaxed restaurant that serves a variety of fast food, grills, salads and desserts.
- The Palladium Restaurant, serving international themed buffet dinners with live musical entertainment several times a week.
- The Phoenician Restaurant, serving a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine.
- The Captain's Bar, with its nautical theme and elevated view over the Mediterranean Sea, offers guests the perfect retreat while enjoying a drink or snack.
- Splash Restaurant, situated by the new outdoor swimming pool of the executive wing serving lunch and early dinner.
- The wet and dry Amphibin Bar, offering drinks and cocktails inside and around the swimming pool.
The Hotel provides 2 outdoor swimming pools, 1 indoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym, 2 tennis courts, beach volleyball and badminton courts, workout programs, steam bath, Jacuzzi, spa, scuba diving and all types of water sports.
Park Beach Hotel (Official Rating – 3*)
A three star privately owned hotel, resting peacefully in a forest of pine and eucalyptus trees, right on Limasol's longest stretch of sandy beach. Located a couple of minutes walk away from local shops, restaurants and the town's busy night life and on the bus route to Limassol's center which is just 5 minutes away.
The Hotel has 111 rooms tastefully decorated, comfortably furnished and equipped with private en-suite bathroom, split unit heating in the winter and air-conditioning in the summer, TV with satellite channels, direct dial telephone, safe box and either a private balcony or terrace.
Single Room - € 52
Double Room - € 60
Half-Double Room - € 30
Food and Beverage
There are 3 outlets within the hotel::
- The Main Restaurant: Offers delicious buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Pool Bar: Offers drinks and light snacks during the day and transforms into a cozy cocktail Bar with live music most evenings.
- Mesoyios Fish Tavern: Serves a variety of tempting dishes from the sea.
There is a fresh water pool, with a sun terrace and a peaceful lawn which extends the entire width of the hotel. Special rates are available for all water sports beach activities. The hotel has a Sauna, Jacuzzi and a fully equipped Gym. For children there is a paddling pool.